It has become clear that UX has value far beyond interface design – it is a philosophy & a lens for business success. Traceable Change founders Gino and Whitney conducted this workshop to help aspiring entrepreneurs walk away with a UX Playbook that serves as an ongoing guiding light and reference point for how to make smart business, design, and development decisions as they grow. During the workshop, we went through a series of exercises, including:
- Defining company identity traits, such as overview, mission, value statements, differentiators, and competitive landscape.
- Defining target customers and what they hope to get from the product or service.
- Developing personas for target customers.
- Developing an ideal state customer journey map as a guide for user-focused business development.
- Identifying and defining key design principles that will dictate branding, products, and services in the future.